Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Google fun on the iPhone...



Have you ever tried searching for your name on Google? Say your name is Dyesebel, if you try searching for that as a keyword in Google then a Wikipedia entry would come up as your top result plus thousand of other results. Try tweaking your search by adding some terms and you'll get interesting results.
Example: "si dyesebel ay" (don't forget to include the quotes)


Sample results:

1. ...si Dyesebel ay ipinadukot ito at ipinalabas sa mga karnabal.
2. ...
si Dyesebel ay nagpunta sa din lupa. Pupuntahan ni Isabel si Fredo upang ipakita rito na si Cassandra ay nagpapanggap lamang
3
. ...Si Dyesebel ay isang sirena sa nobelang komiks na nilikha ni Mars Ravelo noong dekada '50.
4. ...Si Dyesebel ay magiging ‘tuyo’ (dried fish) pero sa ngayon ay hindi pa sila hihinto at sine-savor pa rin nila ang moment nila sa telebisyon. ...

very interesting indeed...

Now, I played with the word iPhone in combination with other supporting words to make a phrase and this is what I've got...

I. "i love my iPhone because"

1. I love my iPhone because it is like a little mobile computer, iPod and phone in one. I love being able to see youtube, email, facebook and news on the fly. ...

2. I love my iphone because I use it for so much more then I thought I would with my business email account and getting directions to places on google maps. ...

3. I love my iPhone, because I am an ignorant child, female, or just want to be a poser, that's about it. Other than that it's pretty much a ...

4. I love my iPhone because it can find me starbucks faster than anyone else can and I can buy phat beats while ...

5. i love my iPhone because it has all my music and pictures EASLILY synced to them. With the blackjack I had to use Windows Media Player or another ...

Alright , lets see what this next search keyword would give us...

II. "i hate my iphone because"

1. I hate my iPhone because:. the 2 mega pixel camera s*cks; no video, i need video!!!!!! it's closed at the moment so there's no ShoZu, ...

2.
I hate my iPhone because of Telcel. The responsible for bringing the 3G to Mexico. The idiots made a mistake while migrating my plan to the iPhone's plan ...

3.
i hate my iphone because it costs sooo much and doesnt have a lot of features. also i hate it because i cant send pics and bluetooth transfers dont ...

4.
I hate my iPhone because it can’t output crappy bit-rate videos to my HD TV! ...


Chill. 1 Week more to go and the iPhone will say hello. iPhone 3G coming August 22nd.


Posted by Rouge

No comments: